That being said, ask yourself these questions:
1. How many other people do what you do?
2. How many other people do it the way you do it?
3. How easily do people confuse you with someone else?
4. How easily do people confuse your company with another one?
5. If someone tried to steal your shtick, how easy would it be for that person to pull it off?
6. If someone starting using your material, how long would it take before their customers or audience members or readers would say, “Dude, wait, that’s not YOUR story…!”
The more imitatable you are, the less valuable you are.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
How imitatable are you?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “18 Marketing Questions to Uncover Uncontested Waters,” send an email to me and I’ll send you the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Never the same speech twice.
Always about approachability.
Watch The Nametag Guy in action here!