Luck is really about two things:
1. EN-SURING, i.e., increasing the probability of something “lucky” happening to you.
2. IN-SURING, i.e., decreasing the probability of something “unlucky” happening to you.
So, attracting more luck into your life is really a sequence of events. Check this out:
1. If you want to become the luckiest person you know, you need to be in the right place at the right time.
2. If you want to be in the right place at the right time, you need to be in a lot of places.
3. And if you’re going to be in a lot of places, you’d better be prepared to leverage EVERYTHING that happens in those places.
Here’s a quick list of three practice to keep in mind:
1. Always having something to give. Philosophy cards, tip sheets, demo videos, samples … ANYTHING that delivers value and reinforces your brand! See, people need visuals. They need proof that you’re the real deal. And unfortunately, since first impressions don’t take very long, having something to give the perfect shortcut.
LUCK OUT: Be always ready to pitch on a moment’s notice.
2. Grow bigger ears. Listen (closely) to what the world is trying to tell you. Recognize when life is giving you a gift. Be on the lookout for people, situations, opportunities and locations that seem to be begging you to approach them. Especially the unusual, unexpected ones. And I know it sounds corny, but your comfort zone is not serving you well.
LUCK OUT: Stick yourself out there more regularly.
3. Ask yourself Leverage Questions. Insuring (and ensuring) your luck is about killing two stones with one bird. Constantly ask yourself questions like:
o Where will I be the most visible?
o How can I do the work once and benefit many times?
o How I make this into my own?
o How does this fit into my theory of the universe?
o Now that I have this, what else does this make possible?
o What (or who) is around you that you can use?
o What’s the movement value of this idea?
o Who else needs to know about this?
o How can you turn this around immediately?
o How could this positively affect you?
If you can keep these key ideas in your mind, you’ll not only EN-sure that your luck will increase; you’ll also IN-sure that your bad luck will decrease.
Stick yourself out there today!
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
Are you the luckiest person you know?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “61 Leverage Questions to Kill Two Stones with One Bird,” send an email to me, and I’ll send you the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Watch video lessons on spreading the word!