If you’ve attempted to contact someone and that person hasn’t gotten back to you yet, it means one of three things:
1. He never got your email.
2. He DID get your email, but has been too busy (or forgot) to reply to you.
3. He DID get your email, but chose NOT to reply to you because he doesn’t LIKE you.
So, here’s what I suggest:
1. Send a friendly follow up email saying, “Morning Tom! I hadn’t heard back from you in a few weeks, so I thought I’d follow up. As I explained in my first email on January 28th…”
2. If you STILL haven’t heard back, send a friendly follow up email/phone call saying, “Morning Tom! Looks like it’s been difficult for us to connect lately. Now, I don’t want to be an annoyance. Still, I DO want you to know that I’m nothing less than completely professional in my follow up. So, if you would kindly pick from one of the following options:
[ ] Yes! I would love to chat on the following date: ________
[ ] Right now I’m totally slammed, so I’ll get back to you when I can.
[ ] If I get one more email from you, I’m going to burn your office to the ground.
Thanks Tom. I’ll be standing by for your decision.”
3. If, after both of these attempts, you STILL haven’t heard back, it’s highly probably that Tom doesn’t like you.
Don’t take it personally, get over it and move on.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
Whom are you annoying via email?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “12 Ways to Get Customers to Open Your Email FIRST,” send an email to me, and I’ll send you the list for free!
That Guy with the Nametag
* * * *
Watch Scott in action here!