1. Other creative people keep you accountable.
2. Other creative people have contagious energy.
3. Other creative people will let you bounce ideas off of them.
4. Other creative people are (probably) the closest things you’ll ever have to coworkers.
5. Other creative people are the only ones who (really) understand what you’re going through.
6. Other creative people think in unique ways; and by learning how they think, your thinking changes to.
7. Other creative people are safe havens for sharing ideas that most people would think are completely crazy.
8. Other creative people’s work will inspire your own, even if (especially if) they work with a different medium.
(The list goes on and on!)
Also, a great resource for Creative Professionals is My Creative Biz.
Kirsten Carey has lots SOLID tools and ideas to help you make a living off your ideas.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
Why do you hang out with other creative folks?
LET ME SUGGEST…
Post your thoughts here!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Are you a friend of The Nametag Network?
Read more blogs!
Rent Scott’s Brain!
Download articles and ebooks!
Watch training videos on NametagTV!
Make a name for yourself here…