As we approach the end of 2007, it’s important to ask yourself (and your team) Growth Questions.
So, grab a cup of hot chocolate, relax, and let’s start thinking about the future!
REMEMBER: growth, not comfort.
1. Are you cloning yourself through teaching others?
2. Are you doing business at the level you want to?
3. Are you growth minded?
4. At what point are you making a living vs. building your business?
5. Does this client represent long-term business potential?
6. How are you being stretched and forced to grow?
7. How are you making sure that everything you do is leading to something else you do?
8. How are you typecasting yourself?
9. How can you duplicate yourself?
10. How can you use this to add more value to yourself?
11. How do you self-renew?
12. How often are you bringing in work that improves your skills and keeps you competitive?
13. In what ways are you currently obsolete?
14. What are the most important things for you to work on that will grow your business the fastest?
15. What are you building?
16. What are you doing in the next five years that’s going to set you up for the next ten years?
17. What are you doing to prepare for the next phase?
18. What can you do differently today to add value to your business?
19. What else does this make possible?
20. What is creeping up on you?
21. What kind of clients would you like to have in three years?
22. What kind of work would you like to be doing in three years?
23. What new markets should you be entering?
24. What percentage of your revenues this year came from products and services you didn’t offer three years ago?
25. What’s next?
26. What’s the movement value of this idea?
27. What’s your sequel?
28. When was the last time you brought new skills to your clients and prospects?
29. When was the last time you created new value?
30. When was the last time you entered a new market?
31. When was the last time you reinvented yourself?
32. When was the last time you upgraded your qualifications?
33. When was the last time your business embraced change and did something innovative?
34. Will it make your company more competitive?
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
Are you growth-minded?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
Share your Top 5 Questions for Keeping Yourself Growth-Minded here!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Enjoy this post?
If so, perhaps I could help on a more personal, one-on-one basis.
Rent Scott’s Brain today!