1. Because the more you give away for free, the wealthier you will be. Read more about this theory here.
2. Because stuff that you create doesn’t do you any good sitting in a folder on your computer.
3. Because you can let the world be your editor. By sharing your ideas (for free) with lots of people, you will get unexpected, unsolicited feedback on how to improve it.
4. Because the more stuff you have out there for free, the more fans you will create.
5. Because the Internet was founded upon the idea of free. And some things (like information, articles, videos, content,) are so readily available, that if you DON’T have at least SOME stuff for free, people are going to find them elsewhere.
6. Because if you dropped a piano and a plum off of the Empire State Building, which one would hurt more if it hit you? Exactly. The piano. Because More Mass = More Power.
7. Because who’s more of an expert: someone who wrote 12 articles or someone who write 1,200 articles?
8. Because, “The act of giving away our knowledge makes it again fresh in our mind,” says my hero, Julia Cameron.
9. Because it boosts your Google juice.
10. Because it increases the odds of someone NEW reading your stuff, thus earning their loyalty.
11. Because it increases the odds of someone OLD reading your stuff, thus reinforcing their loyalty.
12. Because it delivers multiple forms of value.
13. Because it increases website revisitability.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
Why do you give stuff away for free?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
Share your best reasons here!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Are you a friend of The Nametag Network?
Read more blogs!
Rent Scott’s Brain!
Download articles and ebooks!
Watch training videos on NametagTV!
Make a name for yourself here…