I get that question a lot.
So, as a writer AND entrepreneur, I usually tell people the same thing every time.
“Should I blog?” They ask.
“Well, that depends…” I say.
1. Do you WANT to change the world?
2. Do you WANT to grow your business?
3. Do you WANT to attract new clients?
4. Do you WANT to become better known?
5. Do you WANT to lower your customer acquisition costs?
6. Do you WANT to reduce your average sales cycle?
7. Do you WANT to sell more products?
8. Do you WANT to build a following?
9. Do you WANT to deliver constant value to your fans?
10. Do you WANT to boost your Google Juice?
11. Do you WANT to be interviewed by the media?
12. Do you WANT to share your philosophy with the world?
13. Do you WANT to have a platform on which you can define, refine and broadcast your voice?
14. Do you WANT to increase the depth and breadth of your expertise?
15. Do you WANT to attract new opportunities that just come to you out of the blue?
I hope you see my point.
See, if you answered “yes” to any of those questions, THAT’S why you should blog.
And, after HEARING all those questions, if you’re STILL not convinced that you should blog, then you probably shouldn’t blog.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
Why do you blog?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “10 Reasons (Excuses) You’re NOT Blogging Yet,” send an email to me, and I’ll send you the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Watch The Nametag Guy in action here!