Ideas are free, execution is priceless.
That’s been my mantra since day one of starting my business.
It’s also the title of a book I wrote a few years back. You can download it for free here.
But here’s the problem. I’m an idea junkie. Everything I look at in the world breaks down into a collection of ideas. I have about fifty new ones every day, and sadly, I can only execute so many of them. Even if I had all the resources and all the time in the world, I still wouldn’t be able to keep up with the whirlwind of insanity that gusts through my brain.
And that’s where you come in.
I believe ideas were never meant to stay that way. And so, in this new blog series, I’m going to be publishing a sample of them on a weekly basis, in the hopes that they inspire you to (a) execute them, (b) improve them, or (c) invent something completely different.
Remember, once an idea springs into existence, it cannot be unthought.
Even if that idea is ridiculous.
Steal Scott’s Ideas, Issue 006
01. Bathroomate. A machine that allows you to go to the bathroom for your spouse when they’re too tired to get out of bed.
02. Hire Ground. A digital printing service that specializes in creating business cards for unemployed professionals looking for work.
03. Grayscale of Justice. A traveling art exhibit that shows time lapse photography of presidents aging during their terms.
04. Guybrarian. A slasher film about a man working in a library who paper cuts buxum coeds to death.
05. Sweat Out The Sad. A group exercise program for sufferers of depression who want to purge their despair through sweat.
06. Yaytred. An anonymous app for people to rage but also celebrate the people in their lives that they irrationally hate.
07. Noggin Settle. A self hypnosis relaxation based alarm clock designed for insomniacs with racing brain syndrome.
08. Cynyc. A positive affirmation app for people who move to NYC and can’t stand all the cynical jerks walking around.
09. Benefits. A musical about millennials who work crappy jobs to just to get health insurance.
10. Subwayste. A city wide art project that makes beautiful sculptures out of train track trash.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
How will you turn these ideas into I-dids?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “49 Ways to become an Idea Powerhouse,” send an email to me, and you win the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Author. Speaker. Strategist. Inventor. Filmmaker. Publisher. Songwriter.
Never the same speech twice. Customized for your audience. Impossible to walk away uninspired.
Now booking for 2015-2016.
Email to inquire about fees and availability. Watch clips of The Nametag Guy in action here!