Ideas are free, execution is priceless.
That’s been my mantra since day one of starting my business.
It’s also the title of a book I wrote a few years back. You can download it for free here.
But here’s the problem. I’m an idea junkie. Everything I look at in the world breaks down into a collection of ideas. I have about fifty new ones every day, and sadly, I can only execute so many of them. Even if I had all the resources and all the time in the world, I still wouldn’t be able to keep up with the whirlwind of insanity that gusts through my brain.
And that’s where you come in.
I believe ideas were never meant to stay that way. And so, in this new blog series, I’m going to be publishing a sample of them on a weekly basis, in the hopes that they inspire you to (a) execute them, (b) improve them, or (c) invent something completely different.
Remember, once an idea springs into existence, it cannot be unthought.
Even if that idea is ridiculous.
Steal Scott’s Ideas, Issue 005
01. Peace Out. A website that helps freelancers fire their low paying, high pain clients.
02. Commercely. A channel that airs old commercials with live tweet comments.
04. Claims. A reality show about illegal but creative insurance fraud strategies.
04. Wits End. A twenty four hour hotline service for non suicidal people.
05. Airub. A luxury service for providing massages on transcontinental flights.
06. Wrongful. A twelve step program for people addicted to being right.
07. Sales Belle. An bell that alerts office mates and online followers that you made a sale.
08. Reputaish. A browser plug in that prevents you from sending career ending tweets.
09. Bodywait. A non numeric scale system for measuring how you feel about your body.
10. Espousing. A coaching service for married couples who share a worksapce.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
How will you turn these ideas into I-dids?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “49 Ways to become an Idea Powerhouse,” send an email to me, and you win the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Author. Speaker. Strategist. Inventor. Filmmaker. Publisher. Songwriter.
Never the same speech twice. Customized for your audience. Impossible to walk away uninspired.
Now booking for 2015-2016.
Email to inquire about fees and availability. Watch clips of The Nametag Guy in action here!