Ideas are free, execution is priceless.
That’s been my mantra since day one of starting my business.
It’s also the title of a book I wrote a few years back. You can download it for free here.
But here’s the problem. I’m an idea junkie. Everything I look at in the world breaks down into a collection of ideas. I have about fifty new ones every day, and sadly, I can only execute so many of them. Even if I had all the resources and all the time in the world, I still wouldn’t be able to keep up with the whirlwind of insanity that gusts through my brain.
And that’s where you come in.
I believe ideas were never meant to stay that way. And so, in this new blog series, I’m going to be publishing a sample of them on a weekly basis, in the hopes that they inspire you to (a) execute them, (b) improve them, or (c) invent something completely different.
Remember, once an idea springs into existence, it cannot be unthought.
Even if that idea is ridiculous.
Steal Scott’s Ideas, Issue 003
1. Shamesake, a productivity software program that uses positive guilt to get more done.
2. Bullshitter, a public nomination forum to call government liars onto the digital carpet.
3. Sign Thyself, a digital platform for indy musicians to start their own record labels.
4. Coffee & Pilot, a twenty four hour cable station that plays only failed pilots.
5. Last But Not Yeast, a gluten free bakery.
6. Rationalize, a portion controlled snack machine for humans with bad eating habits.
7. Active Nakedness, a sex guidebook for couples who want intimacy without intercourse.
8. Cell Find, an app that sends a text to your spouse when your phone suddenly dies.
9. LuvNotes, a publishing service that converts old love notes into keepsake albums.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
How will you turn these ideas into I-dids?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “49 Ways to become an Idea Powerhouse,” send an email to me, and you win the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Author. Speaker. Strategist. Inventor. Filmmaker. Publisher. Songwriter.
Never the same speech twice. Customized for your audience. Impossible to walk away uninspired.
Now booking for 2015-2016.
Email to inquire about fees and availability. Watch clips of The Nametag Guy in action here!