Ideas are free, execution is priceless.
That’s been my mantra since day one of starting my business.
It’s also the title of a book I wrote a few years back. You
can download it for free here.
But here’s the problem. I’m an idea junkie. Everything I look at in the world
breaks down into a collection of ideas. I have about fifty new ones every day,
and sadly, I can only execute so many of them. Even if I had all the resources
and all the time in the world, I still wouldn’t be able to keep up with the
whirlwind of insanity that gusts through my brain.
And that’s where you come in.
I believe ideas were never meant to stay that way. And so,
in this new blog series, I’m going to be publishing a sample of them on a
weekly basis, in the hopes that they inspire you to (a) execute them, (b)
improve them, or (c) invent something completely different.
Remember, once an idea springs into existence, it cannot be
Even if that idea is ridiculous.
Steal Scott’s Ideas, Issue 001
1. Istocklanguage, a royalty free sentence website for writers.
2. A psychological classification for unemployable personality types.
3. Smart mirrors that speak positive body image affirmations back to you.
4. Combination capo / guitar tuner in one.
5. Double Date, a social network for non swingers who want more couple friends.
6. Twenty minute timers on toilets to prevent legs from falling asleep.
7. Startuppity, an app that warns new entrepreneurs about jerky people in the industry.
8. Overwhelmd, a twenty four hour hotline for overwhelmed entrepreneurs.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
How will you turn these ideas into I-dids?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
Send an email to me and let me know how they turn out.
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Author. Speaker. Strategist. Inventor. Filmmaker. Publisher. Songwriter.
Never the same speech twice. Customized for your audience. Impossible to walk away uninspired.
Now booking for 2015-2016.
Email to inquire about fees and availability. Watch clips of The Nametag Guy in action here!